CABILACO – FIRST COWORKATION
March 20th – April 12th 2020
Are you an Eco-traveller? Do you believe in the benefits of connecting with nature and in the authenticity of rural areas? Do you feel attracted to Andalusia? Are you looking for an inspiring environment to get some work done while you rest?
JOIN US AND ENJOY A NEW EXPERIENCE!
WHO WILL TAKE PART?
· Paul from London (UK), 58 years old, UBS Ex Director, Ex History Teacher in secondary school. Currently traveling to Spain and teaching English as a volunteer
· Hazel from San Salvador (El Salvador), 27 years old, Artist and Graphic Designer. Currently traveling to Colombia, Germany, Panama and Spain.
· Imane, 39 years old, originally from Meknes (Morocco), but has lived in Seville (Spain) for the last 11 years. University Lecturer in Economics and Freelance Expert on Gender and Development. Currently launching Cabila-Co Startup.
· Maybe you!
WHERE WILL WE STAY?
To an authentic rural house, located in the village of Calabazares, at the heart of the Sierra de Aracena Natural Park, 4 Km from Almonaster la Real, one of the most beautiful villages in Spain and outstanding for its historical and ethnological heritage.
WHAT WILL WE DO?
· Co-live and Co-work together in a unique and welcoming way
· Relax, have fun, discover, exchange and learn from each other
· Test CabilaCo Startup idea and get your feedback
· Enjoy activities “à la carte”: linguistic/cultural exchange, guided routes/visits on foot or by bike, introduction to agro-ecology/permaculture/mycology, painting/ceramics workshop, music/dance lessons, tasting of local products/collaborative cooking, meditation/yoga/feldenkrais…
WHEN AND FOR HOW LONG?
Join us for a minimum of 3 days, during March 20th – April 12th
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
· Spacious shared room of two beds with terrace
· Coliving and coworking spaces
· Healthy and delicious food (local and organic when possible, the best ham in Spain, vegetarian/vegan options).
· Cooking & cleaning service
· 55€*/day/person, for a minimum of 3 days
*(+ 21% VAT)
INFO AND BOOKING: